Copyright and use of eslresourcebank.com materials on this website:
- You are free to print copies of lessons for your own students or for independent study purposes by students. Free lessons can be shared with coworkers and colleagues; however, pay-per-download lessons should not be distributed freely. Please ask interested colleagues to visit the site and pay for the downloads themselves.*Please keep the site’s name and URL on every page that you use and/or distribute to students or colleagues.
You are free to directly link any materials on this site, including the audio and video files.
*Please do not upload our files onto another site. Keep in mind that 100% of any net income from this site goes to sponsoring underprivileged students in the Philippines.
You are free to download audio files and video files stored on the www.eslresourcebank.com website to use in class for teaching purposes or to use for independent study by students.
You are NOT free to use any lessons or other material on this site in any books, collections, or other published media without written permission. Please use the site’s contact form to inquire about obtaining written permission: (http://www.eslresourcebank.com/index.php/home/contact-us ).
Please Help to Support and Promote ESL Resource Bank
The proceeds for this site go for educational initiatives in the Philippines. This means we sponsor students who would not otherwise be able to afford to go to school. Therefore, we would appreciate:
- If you would mention and link www.eslresourcebank.com on your website, blog, forum or social media page.
- If you would consider buying some of the products of the advertising sponsors we use.
- If you would purchase some of the pay-per-download materials from ESL Resource Bank.
- If you would make helpful comments on pages.